- Royal Bombay Yacht Club (hereinafter referred to "RBYC" or the "Club") Internet Sites are subject to certain Terms & Conditions;
- Terms below govern your use of Royal Bombay Yacht Club's internet sites or any allied sites you may enter from our site; which by accessing, you agree to be bound to. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
- We may change these terms at any time without notice by updating terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
- This website is for your personal use only and is not to be used for any commercial purpose.
- These terms and conditions only apply to RBYC internet sites. These are not the full terms and conditions or privacy policies of allied sites, please refer to terms and polices therein for more information.
- We cannot promise that this website will be uninterrupted, free of errors, bugs or viruses and we will not be liable if, for any reason, this website is unavailable at any time or for any computer virus or system failure. Access may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- The RBYC logo and all text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, and video files specifically representing the Club and their arrangement on its internet site, are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. RBYC internet sites may also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers; owners for example. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any material, on any part of this website, or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of Royal Bombay Yacht Club.
- The information on RBYC internet sites is intended for use only by Indian residents from within India. The information and other materials contained in this website may not satisfy the laws in countries outside India. If you choose to access this website from outside India you are responsible for ascertaining to what extent local laws are applicable and compliance with local laws. Any telephone numbers and charges shown only apply to calls made from within India.
- Some of the product information, illustrations and images contained on RBYC internet sites, may have been prepared for generic use potentially in different countries around the world. RBYC holds no liability for information or details that are no longer available or not applicable in this country.
- While every effort has been taken to ensure accuracy of information, some inaccuracies may occur. It is important that you do not rely on this information but check with RBYC about any items, which may affect your decision to enjoy any product or service. RBYC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or misleading information.
- All information and details are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
No Warranties or Representations:
- RBYC internet sites and the information, images, materials and other content shown on these sites, is provided without any representation or endorsement being made and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to; any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, all such terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, although we take care to ensure that the information, images, materials and other content provided on RBYC internet sites is accurate, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, that they are accurate, complete or up to date. You should not rely on the information to make any decision or take any action. The Club shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- In no circumstances will RBYC be liable for any losses sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website, or any site accessed from this website including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (whether direct or indirect), nor any economic, consequential, indirect or special loss.
Correspondence with RBYC:
- Telephone calls and e-mail correspondence with the Club, to the e-mail addresses and telephone numbers accessible through, or obtained from this website, may be monitored. By using these communication methods you are consenting to a log of your calls and e-mails.
These Terms in Law:
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Republic of India. Disputes arising in relation to them shall, unless expressly agreed otherwise, be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.